Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Chris and Pam... and the quiz

For those who care about such things, Rep Richardson and Chris Walsh answered partisan questions in front of a mostly partisan crowd last night at the library. To no one's surprise, every question asked was a great question, according to Pam and she did hold the party line in her answers. Chris did his best to respond and he does have differences and would make a good rep for this Town. A few in the crowd did shake their heads, to say no, to a few of Pam's answers and when she said Beacon Hill is a democracy, I almost threw up... it may be to her.. but it's democracy from the top down and not they way the founding fathers had intended. One 60 minute quiz is all the voters will get to see who they elect next Tuesday.

I asked Richardson in person last week to come on the show, this Monday night, with Chris. She said she'd get back to me. I have sent her 3 e mails since, all unopened. I decided today, it's fruitless to get her in front of a live audience.

When you hear her say, she does her job well and represents us all, keep this in mind. A bill that I authored and submitted to her last year, under the constitutional right of a citizens petition, I recently found out that she did NOT do her job in getting this bill to the committee, thus, no bill number was assigned... virtually killing it until next year. To Senator Spilka's credit, she did her job and introduced to bill on the senate floor and it was referred to the agriculture and economic development committee. And in a strange turn of events, I found out that Rep Sannacandro signed on to a bill (the very same time I had given the bill to Richardson) that would help kill my bill. He too has not even opened my e mail.

7 Comments:

At September 10, 2010 at 8:24 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Not a great performance by Chris, but Pam came across as the same old Pam thinking she has done a great job and we should be thanking the gods above that we have someone like her to rep us. I hope people are paying attention. Any option is better than Pam.

 
At September 10, 2010 at 8:34 AM , Blogger Framingham resident said...

I have lost all pride in being a Framingham resident given the fact that people in this town continue to support the likes of Richardson. Use to be Framingham was poplulated by middle class, middle America, educated, hard workers. Given our record on electing people to represent and rule us, we have fallen to the bottom of the barrel. Anyone with at least a high school education would find Richardson to be a joke, insulting, and to some degree, dangerous because she is so stupid. She did not even know Wonderland had closed, and yet she was speaking about Wonderland. People who elect representatives like that deserve what they get. Me, I am selling my house and moving to a community where the population at least is smart enough to make intelligent choices about who represents them.

 
At September 10, 2010 at 12:16 PM , Blogger Angry Voter said...

I did not make it to this quiz since I am one of the few around here who still has a 9-5 job to go to but I thought it was going to be broadcast on local cable? Have not seen it yet but hope that is the case. Personnaly I expect we will see a very low turnout for the primary because no one likes either of these choices, but I hope I am wrong. This town is going to hell in a handbasket and if we don’t exercise our right to vote then we are part of the problem ourselves.

 
At September 10, 2010 at 12:33 PM , Blogger concerned voter said...

Richardson ducked the question by taking up lots of her 60 second time allotment with canned statements like “that’s a very good question”. She treats us, her constituents, as if we are 1st graders that she needs to lead around and teach. I find that behavior tremendously insulting, and that reason alone is enough for me to vote against her.

 
At September 10, 2010 at 1:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Richardson defended the Brazilians again at that quiz. She can love them all she wants, but she is NOT listening to her constituents who clearly consider the undocumented residents of this town to be a huge problem. If she ain’t going to listen to the people she represents, then time to vote her out and try another option.

 
At September 10, 2010 at 2:24 PM , Blogger 50 stud said...

I thought you were running against these guys Jim? Have not heard much from you about that lately.

 
At September 10, 2010 at 4:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can’t stand either of these bimbos. Glad there are other options to choose from come November 2nd.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home