Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Don't shot the messenger... Report claims CBD for chronic pain may not work

 

The publisher is science alert. They appear to be very legit at it's core. They review what little clinical studies there are regarding the efficacy of CBD on chronic pain. No matter what form of CBD one uses. I personally have used topical for a knee injury and it appears to dull the pain or maybe it's wishful thinking. The authors do suggest that more clinical studies need to be done and I agree. But the Jennie is out of the bottle and not going back in. The medical marijuana and the CBD markets are booming and show no sign of slowing down despite what naysayers write. More elderly people are turning to THC/CBD remedies to hopefully reduce the pharmaceuticals they are on now. It may not work the same for everybody but it sure does work for many once they figure out the dosage. That's where more studies come in.

 I do use a THC/CBD combination 1:2 and it does help me fall asleep and stay asleep for a good 8 hours plus. While it never helped me with my herniated disc pain or my bulging disk pain years before, it did allow me to say no to any opiate the doctors suggested. 

 

Worth your time to read free

https://www.sciencealert.com/large-review-finds-cbd-products-dont-relieve-chronic-pain-after-all

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home