Saturday, June 20, 2009

Pam... to busy to vote on Transportaion Reform?

From the MWDN.... Representative Richardson could not vote on Thursday on the historic Transportation Reform Bill. She missed the vote because of a family event. Two other reps, one from Amherst and one from Springfield missed the voting also. Perhaps they are related to Pam in some way.

Not that her vote would have mattered in the big picture, but it does show how unimportant her responsibilities are to her job and the voters of this district in these severe times.

Published only on Framingham.com was this announcement below. Nothing from her about this public meeting anywhere else, not even to her e mail constituents who have signed up for notifications.

Note the time.. 1 to 2 PM and the suggested topics of conversation.

FRAMINGHAM, MA -- State Rep. Pam Richardson had scheduled a "Coffee and Conversation" meeting at Annie's Book Stop/Espresso Paulo in the Nobscot Shopping Center on Water St. on Friday, June 19th from 1 to 2 p.m.

The House has called an emergency session Friday to vote on the budget. Richardson will need to be in Boston to cast her vote, so will be unable to hold her "Coffee & Conversation" meeting. However, she would very much like to hold the meeting, and has rescheduled for next Friday, June 27, from 1 - 2 p.m. again at Annie's Book Stop/Espresso Paulo, Water Street, Framingham.

Suggested topics for discussion should be sent to:
pamrichardson@rcn.com

2 Comments:

At June 22, 2009 at 1:33 PM , Blogger Not my problem said...

I think she has given up. Realizes she is just a place holder until the democrats in Framingham come up with a better option. Finding an option better than Richardson should not be a problem. I would like to see a non-democrat elected myself just to get some new blood into the State House. Could be your year Jim.

 
At June 22, 2009 at 3:32 PM , Blogger Barney said...

Must be nice to say, sorry, I can not do the job I get paid for today, I have a family event to attend. I think I will try that on my boss. What are the chances I could get away with that? She is the nerviest woman I have seen in a very long time, or she is as dumb as they come. I tend to think given her track record this year she is just plain stupid.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home