Wednesday, August 8, 2018

The Mayor dosen't pick Phil O for ZBA

For the record... I've never contributed to Phil's campaigns, held signs or gotten any special treatment from the ZBA and as someone who has run against his party, he's never held that against me. Personally I think Phil is the better candidate than the others picked. His historical knowledge of this city is unequaled by anyone on the ZBA. Is he a Townie.. for sure.. does he know everyone? sure. Has he done a good job at the ZBA... I think so.. but the Mayor may not. Nothing that happens from now one has anything to do with what any of us think. He's always fair and always listens.. a quality that is a must for any board, but especially the ZBA. I served with him at TM and felt he always made good points. Have I disagreed with him on decessions.. sure.. who hasn't.
I truly believe this is more about political retribution on the Mayor's part. Phil supported the other guy and the Mayor knows it. He's not the type to bow to hierarchy and she may, (like Trump) demand loyalty. I may be all wrong, but on this point, I agree with Dennis and have let my rep know how I feel. This just sets up another power struggle with the Council.

1 Comments:

At August 13, 2018 at 2:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The reign of Phil O needs to come to an end.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home