Wednesday, May 22, 2019

It's that time again... sunscreen reveiws

 As someone who spends as much time in the sun as I can, I'm ever more aware of the issue's with some sunscreens that have chemicals that are not good for our bods.
Consumer Reports just listed their top picks based on real world testing.  Allure posted the results of the top picks.
Young or old, one can't deny the effects of to much sun and sun burns on the rate of skin cancers. It pays to protect your skin when outside in the sun.


https://www.allure.com/story/consumer-reports-best-sunscreens

3 Comments:

At May 22, 2019 at 10:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You use sunscreen? Given your tan I am surprised to hear that!

 
At May 22, 2019 at 11:37 AM , Blogger jim pillsbury said...

I have to on my face and arms.. I've already had a few questionable things removed in the past 5 years or so.

 
At May 22, 2019 at 1:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those sun spots do us all in. If they would just blend together so it is one big sun spot on my face I would looked tanned and would get to stay out of the sun and not worry

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home