Friday, December 7, 2018

Watch your bill from Gatehouse

I know some of our readers get the MWDN and from time to time I see that subscribers have problems with the billing process. I paid a renewal back on 9.29.18 and it was supposed to go through 1.3.19. Well... Gatehouse has decided to tack on a 5.00 surcharge if you pay with a check. So they took my last payment and shortened my renewal date. No where did it say I would be charged an extra 5 bucks, but now the renewal notice clearly says that. Sometimes I wonder why I even subscribe anymore since Holmes and company retired. There's no local editorials at all any longer. We read about Rick and his travels around the country, but nothing about Framingham. And the local news is often one page of arrests made and often a week late in reporting it.

2 Comments:

At December 7, 2018 at 4:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can sign up for just on line access and it is cheaper. I finally did that becaue of so many issues with billing.

 
At December 7, 2018 at 5:05 PM , Blogger jim pillsbury said...

We have on line as well. Old addictions are hard to shake. There's something about holding a paper and reading. You are wiser than i.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home