Tuesday, February 2, 2016

The Globe's...... not here

OK.. I've had enough of the no paper, late paper saga with the Globe. According to a very pleasant Globe Rep, they still have 40% of the subscribers are having issues. So.. today I cancelled out of protest. Getting the paper at 4:30 in the afternoon doesn't cut it. I will have to re-sign up for the e-paper.. but at least I can see the news on the computer. Perhaps it means nothing to John Henry that many of us who are loyal subscribers can only tolerate so much before we cancel, but I'm willing to bet the advertisers are going to press him (Henry) to fix the problem or lose their business.

1 Comments:

At February 24, 2016 at 9:58 AM , Blogger Jim Pillsbury said...

Just got my rebate check of 61.70 from the Globe. I wonder how many residents of Framingham have gotten their rebate check for lack of delivery of the Globe.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home