Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Did you get the request for campaign donations from John Stefanini?

 If there was any question whether John was running for Mayor next year, the answer clearly is yes. 

We got our campaign letter yesterday, spelling my name wrong, asking for my ideas, assistance, and financial contributions. We are to write a note by hand or on-line with my thoughts along with a contribution.

While no corporate donations are excepted, I'm betting he's taking all the union money he can carry. Make checks out to the Stefanini committee. 

I suspect you will see George King's announcement letter very soon, along with Cheryl, Dennis and who knows who else.

 



8 Comments:

At December 8, 2020 at 7:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We need a different mayor so the more options the beter

 
At December 9, 2020 at 10:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did get the slick mailing you refer to also. I have to say I hope there are more options because the only way Stefanini would get my vote would be if her were the only option other than Spicer. Let's hope Stefanini is not our only other option

 
At December 9, 2020 at 12:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must not be as special as you because I did not get one of these, but if you are not in his district and he is asking you for money he has a plan to be running for something that will include you.

 
At December 11, 2020 at 10:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is clearly putting out the feelers about running for mayor. Interested to see what he decides to do

 
At December 11, 2020 at 1:56 PM , Blogger Jim Pillsbury said...

will the voters forget is the question imo.

 
At December 15, 2020 at 3:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

No one will forget 'Library-gate'. The non-Politcos got to see the real Stefanini. If any one does forget, those running against him will be sure to remind the voters at election time.

 
At December 18, 2020 at 5:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

donating to JS is like pissing your money away

 
At December 21, 2020 at 6:29 PM , Blogger jim pillsbury said...

and I got one (digitally) from another PhD who wants to be Mayor. I suspect you will see something from G King shortly.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home