Friday, September 24, 2021

Beware... another scam lurks in your mailbox

 

Have any of our readers received a “Final Notice” in the mail about your car factory warranty running out? The mailer I got said my 2018 Dodge Caravan factory warranty had expired and that I was finically liable for the cost of repairs.

First, my Dodge is a 2013 and has been out of warranty for many years. The letter could be construed as a warning to the addressee that if they don’t call a number, all hell will break lose.

I went to the website and you may have guessed, it’s a scam by an auto parts company in Florida. Needless to say, recycle this mailer. I’ve written to the AG’s office about this scam as it preys on the elderly and the unknowing.

https://www.apusagroupinc.com/

1 Comments:

At September 24, 2021 at 4:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

its spicers fault

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home