Monday, March 30, 2020

A new senior advisor to the Mayor

Her name is Hannah Woit, started on March 23 for 79K a year. Her last job was an integrative nutrition health coach as of April 2018. She has worked in Detroit for 3 months as an intern.And was a scheduler for former City Councilor AT - Large John Connolly.

If you don't know what an integrative health coach is, like myself, here's what I found:
Integrative Nutrition Health Coaches are revolutionizing the healthcare system through the power of nutrition, primary food, active listening, high-mileage questions, goal setting, and other techniques unique to health coaching

So I'm wondering what that has to do with being a senior advisory to a rookie mayor. I can see why Thatcher wants to leave now.

I can't see the Mayor getting advice from a millennial, who was a diet coach in New York, not from here and most likely had never heard of Framingham before. This move doesn't make any sense to me.

I don't think this will help Framingham at all.


1 Comments:

At March 30, 2020 at 8:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Typical move by our illustrious mayor who won’t hire anyone smarter than her which sets the bar pretty low

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home